Monday, July 21, 2008

The name says gothic, the pants says gangsta

The chat says moron


Lately, I've been treating chats in a different manner. I ask why. I try to get into their brains (what little there is...). And so, I present, a transcript once again.

Kage: Hello
Chatnowguy : hi
Chatnowguy : got a bf
Kage: At the moment? No.
Chatnowguy : how about me
Kage: Lol. Give me a few good reasons why
Chatnowguy : for one your hot
Kage: *Laughs* I'm asking you to tell me why I should choose you in particular
Chatnowguy : wat
Kage: You say I should pick you. Why you? Why not the next chatnow guy?
Chatnowguy : ok
Kage: Well? Argue in your favor.
Chatnowguy : wat
Kage: Tell me why I should pick you.
Kage: Gods, what are you, ten?
Chatnowguy : i like you alot
Kage: Okay... but what about you?
Kage: Anyone can say they like me, why should I pick you out of all of them
Kage: A man must have wit!
Kage: And strength in the rhetorical arts!
Chatnowguy : do you like me
Kage: *Laughs* You're dancing around the point
Kage: Impress me. Come on
Chatnowguy : do you like to have sex
Chatnowguy : not
Kage: Not with random strangers
Chatnowguy : nick
Chatnowguy : you
Chatnowguy : bye
Chatnowguy : /wave
Kage: Lawl fail
*Chatnowguy leaves*

No comments: